Who we are
Would you like to get to know us better?Contact
- 1991: Jesús Morales creates Moldes J. Morales, S. L., a company mainly devoted to the toy and Housewares sector.
- 1992: Moldes J. Morales enters the automotive sector. From this moment on, the company specializes in rapid prototype molding, injection and blowing tooling, and part alignment calipers. In addition, we have manufactured series molds for Opel, Nissan Motor Ibérica and Seat, among others.
- 1996: Moldes J. Morales earns ISO 9001 certification, the culmination of a three-year process to implement, maintain and ensure compliance with the standard, as well as subsequent updates.
- 1998: The company’s facilities are expanded to cover an area of 1200m2.
- 11999/2000: We make our first large investment in machine technology with three Mazak high-speed machining centers. In addition, we incorporate a large Ixion drill for large tonnage mold cooling, among other features.
- Post-2001: The company has a stable commercial presence, building customer loyalty and a solid corporate image in the automotive sector. We continue to make investments in machine technology and hardware, as well as software for our technical office.
- 2005: Notably, portable laser welding equipment has been added to Moldes J. Morales’ machinery park in order to meet our clients’ needs at their own plants.
- 2008: In addition to ISO 9001 certification, Moldes J. Morales has earned ISO 14001 environmental certification.
- 2010: A new generation takes over the company, which is now managed by Jesús Morales’s sons.
- 2011: The latest major investment in machinery is the acquisition of a high-speed, 5-axis machining center, also manufactured by Mazak. In addition, a complete renovation is undertaken of the facilities and technical office equipment.